The Poster session will take place on Thursday 2 June 2022, from 12:30
to 18:00, in Room 102 (first floor) and nearby the auditorium.
Each author is provided with one bulletin board measuring 200 cm high and 100 cm wide on which to display a summary of the poster. Fixing material will be provided. The boards will be marked with a poster session code. Authors are requested to display their poster on their allocated board in the morning (before 10:30). In order to present their work and answer questions, authors are requested to be present in the vicinity of the poster during the coffee breaks and during the lunch time.
1st April 2022: Submission deadline
15th April 2022: Notification sent to authors
A number of contributed papers covering original, recent work on the conference topics will be accepted for poster presentation. Authors must obtain approval to have their paper reviewed by and presented to an international audience.
Prior submitting the contribution, carefully read all the instructions written below and then submit your paper (link provided later on).
Papers should be submitted to only one topic:
1. Energy and sustainability
2. Accelerators, high-energy particle physics, nuclear physics
3. Quantum technologies and photonics
4. Machine learning and artificial intelligence
5. Biophysics, technological sequencing of biomolecules and human health
6. Condensed matter physics: from quantum materials to additive manufacturing
Authors are requested to electronically submit their documents:
1) A 50-word abstract (optionally the submitter can activate the LateX function to create mathematical symbols).
2) A one-page summary in pdf format. Download the template in .docx or .PDF format.
Layout recommendations for the one-page summary:
– Paper size: A4 format (210mm X 297mm)
– Margins: left & right = 25 mm, top & bottom = 25 mm
– Format: Acrobat (*.pdf) file
– Title: use 14pt Times bold letters centred on the page, elements and acronyms should be capitalized.
– list all authors’ names, organisation/affiliation & mailing address under the title:
Centre author name(s) on one line. Use 10-point, bold font. Author names should include first and middle names or initials followed by surname. Their affiliations must be indicated through the use of appropriate superscripts.
Centre author affiliation(s) on the following lines. Use 8-point, italic font. Affiliations should follow the format: division, organization, address. Do not use abbreviations.